Packaging machinery for powdered products, granules and more.
Machinery for a wide range of powdered products, especially food products such as coffee, tea, flour, sugar, rice, biscuits, food pasta, grated cheese, among others.
Types of Packaging / Solutions
SP60 - 120
- Machine with vertical container formation unit, rotating filling and closed unit of the container.
- Container former (stand – up) with zip.
- Mechanical movements with servo movement.
- Exclusive double-drag counter-winding technology.
- Production capacity up to 120 packs/min.
- With different types of packaging such as: 3 welded sides, 4 welded sides and stand – up.
The machines practically work with any type of material present on the market, in some cases in rolls but also in pre-formed bags.
From simple, economical, and eco-friendly kraft paper to the most complex materials with 3 or 4 layers for maximum protection.
- Shaped like an envelope.
- With side bellows.
- Square background.
- Packet (square head and background).
- In a vacuum.
- Stand up with 3 sides welded.
- Packages with marked angles.
- Off-set longitudinal welding, etc.
- Pronto Coffee produces coffee filters in single-dose envelopes.
In addition to filling a wide range of weights, most of our machines allow easy and quick format changes and offers the possibility to have another format installed and ready for production on the same machine.
A WIDE VARIETY OF ENVELOPES AND PACKAGES IN FLEXIBLE MATERIAL
Aromapack machines can perform a wide range of tasks that increase the added value of final packaging or that helps effectively reduce its cost without compromising functionality and obtaining an aesthetic result of marked corners or sealing of four corners with all kinds of roll material. They can also be complemented with euro-slot holes, front and rear labels, zip closures, tape, and tin-tie.
Bakery & Snacks
Our careful attention to fragile products has led us to the innovative design of these machines that reduce free fall, replacing it with intermediate controlled drop steps and slight slopes.
The mid-light feeding system is composed of a set of low-tilt channels that prepare the exact dose of product. It gently transports to the final packaging, generating a significant reduction of breakages in the product.
ADDED VALUE: SHORT FALL PREVENTS BREAKAGES IN THE PRODUCT